Friday 5 October 2007

Portfolio Work Raster Pt2.4 - Purple Woods

Click to enlarge. Look closely to see who's in the woods!

For this I used a photograph I took recently of Victoria Park, Aberdeen and some images I created previously using PS's drawing brush tool. I resized the image, imported the drawings onto new layers and resized them. I changed the hue, saturation, gamma, lighting and colours of the photograph and darkened the drawings. I flipped them as well. Think that's about it! Some blurring too...

2 comments:

Dave049 said...

haha awsum, spread the word round the blog on the night out aye cheers lmfao

Duncan said...

Here's a temptation, Catherine. Drop the images into Flash, and see if you can get the animated horses moving across the photo.

Nothing to do with college work. Just me being me :)