Friday 5 October 2007

Portfolio Work Raster Pt1.5 - Animated GIF

This was really fun to do. I'd already drawn the horse for something else so I just adapted it and redrew it in different positions to create the frames. I'm really getting the hang of using layers and using them to make frames for an animation was relatively easy. :D The horse is based on Agro from Shadow of the Colossus. Click the preview image to see the animation work.
By the way I drew this with my mouse not a pen tablet. Still haven't bought one of those. A Bamboo Wacom would be very well received ;D

5 comments:

stefan979 said...

lol how would u know that i am a noob u havent played me or even seen me play, u dont even have XBL i think u are the noob :op

stefan979 said...

oh and nice animation :)

Scott216 said...

she obviously knows a noob when she sees one... ah too easy =]

Duncan said...

Excellent work, Catherine. I've run out of superlatives to describe your artistic ability.

michaela438 said...

wow thats really good!