Saturday 13 October 2007

Pixel Perfect

Anyone watch any of the Rev3 podcasts? I've been watching diggnation for over a year now but they've started making so many others I thought I'd have a read about some and then download a few on iTunes. Watched The Totally Rad Show last night It was rubbish. I fell asleep! Alex Albrecht needs Kevin Rose or to just be on his own. His co-hosts on The Totally Rad Show are so very very dull! Watched a few episodes of the Rev3 Gazette - so boring and not at all THAT insightful. But I was slightly impressed by Pixel Perfect. The hosts are pretty weird/annoying/dull/boring BUT they have some great tips for doing stuff in Photoshop. In this week's episode they have great tips on smart objects, layer filters, multiplying to get transparency and making pirate text. I've a feeling I'll learn a lot of good stuff from this podcast despite the boring presenters. You should check it out for free on iTunes or on the Rev3 site: http://revision3.com/pixelperfect

No comments: